Donate through ICICI Indian Payment Gateway

OSOC Trust is registered as a Trust, established for charitable purpose, under the Andhra Pradesh Public Societies Registration Act, The Trust was registered according to the norms of the India Trust Act, 1882. ( State Government Registration Number 170 of 2010 dated 19th day of August 2010 & Indian Government Registered charity ID : AAATO2743G ). We are a non profitable charitable organisation in Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh, India and are funding our charitable causes solely through donations from generous people like you. Over 90% of all Donations go directly to Aims & Objectives remaining 10% for Admin and Salaries.

INR Donation Form

Your donations are tax exempted under sec 80G of the Indian Income Tax Act. Get online 80G Tax exemption Receipts for Indian Contributors to their email address.

Congratulations! You are making a difference!